Workshop on Deploying V2X System in Asia Region
We are pleased to inform that “Workshop on Deploying V2X System in Asia Region” will be held ONLINE.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Government of Japan, has conducted “a survey research for deploying Japan's V2X technology” in India, Philippines and Taiwan for three years.
In this project, the effectiveness of ITS, Intelligent Transportation Systems and V2X, Vehicle-to-Everything technologies used in Japan were examined on the local road conditions of several Asian countries and regions, with support from Transportation Research Institute Co., Ltd., ZERO-SUM, LTD and Panasonic Sales Taiwan. We are holding a workshop, including seminar to introduce our learnings from our survey research deployment and its effectiveness in achieving safer roads.
We are delighted to invite and welcome you to join the Workshop. We believe that this event helps you to improve social infrastructure in your country.
Register for the Workshop
- Application Deadline: 19th February 2021
- Registration Method:Send an E-mail with Name, Designation, Department, Company Name, E-mail Address. ※The E-mail Title shall be “Application for the V2X Workshop”
- Mail-to: email@example.com
- Contact person: Panasonic Corporation, Mr. Hanabusa
- File download：Workshop on Deploying V2X System in Asia Region Invitation Letter