Taiwan Telematics Industry Association
Amended and approved in TTIA General Assembly dated March 15, 2012
Chapter I General Provisions
The name of this association in Chinese is: "台灣車聯網產業協會" while in English is: Taiwan Telematics Industry Association ( referred to as TTIA).
It's legally established as a non-for-profit social organizations. It aims to promote the development of R.O.C.'s telematics industry and to enhance the international competitiveness for the purpose.
The administrative regions is all over Taiwan.
The office is located in areas where the competent authorities locates and may be reported to the branches approved by competent authority.
Provided that TTIA would develop a branch organization, it shall be submitted to the competent authority for approval.
Address venue and branches should be changed in the settings and submit to competent authority for approval.
The mission will be as follows:
- To organize seminars and exhibitions, to help develop measures to promote the development and application of the telematics industry to integrate from upstream to downstream.
- To set up the working groups, to conduct domestic telematics industry, for information gathering and research, to form product and technology R & D alliances for matchmaking to provide telematics opportunities .
- It's established as ICT industry platform to promote cross-industry collaboration, the products and technology-related telematics industry can be integrated in order to create greater industrial efficiency.
- It aims to effectively integrate resources from public and private sectors, academia, and research of the telematics industry to establish telematics value chain so as to create new customers and new markets.
- To help improve the information industry , telecommunications industry, automotive industry, system integrators, Internet service providers, tourism operators, transport operators by other industries to create competitiveness and the value chain, so as to promote global international trade cooperation.
The competent authorities is the Ministry of Interior. The purpose of the competent authority in accordance with the articles of association set out the purpose, mission , mainly for Economic Affairs . Its purpose should guide the career of the competent authority under supervision .
Chapter II Members
Members can be classified into the followings:
- Observation Member: join as an individual qualification, "Observation members' eligibility is limited to a maximum of one year ( except academic ) , was converted to the expiration of the general membership, or after 6 months stop membership to be re-joined as "member observed . "
- Full Member:
2.1 Individual members: The ones who agreed TTIA purposes and ages over 20 with a natural person qualification and have experience in the field of telematics industry. After filled out the membership application and reviewed by the Board, and paid the membership fees, individual membership is obtained.
2.2 Group Members: The agency or organization which registered lawfully in law of ROC government, agreed with TTIA purposes, filled out the application and reviewed by the Board and paid the membership fee for the group members, the group membership can be obtained. Group members can assign representatives to exercise its rights. The group member representatives must be the person-in-Charge, manager or current employees of the organization and age over 20 years old.
Members of the group classification: Class A representatives have to assign five representatives; Class B may assign two representatives.
- Special Members:
3.1. Sponsor Member : The sponsor member can be groups or individuals, who sponsor TTIA and reported to the board for approval.
3.2. Honorary Member : Any field of telematics significant achievement or special contributor, recommended by five members petition, reported to the board for approval, to be appointed as an honorary member.
Full member with voting rights, the right to vote, stand for election and removal. Each one is one vote. Observation Members will not have any rights of voting rights, the right to vote, stand for election and removal; special members have no voting rights, no right to vote, nor to stand for election nor removal. Only if he/ she is invited to attend relevant meetings of the Board to provide consultancy, and to participate in the important promotion events specially arranged as our major activities related to telematics industry.
Members have the obligation to comply with the organizational charter, the resolution and pay the annual member fees.
Members who violate the laws, regulations or non-compliance with General Assembly resolution, which approved by the Council, will be warned or suspended sanctions. When the circumstance may be harmful severely, the qualification of the member may be removed by the resolution of the General Assembly.
Members who have the following circumstances are out of the association:
1. Those who lose qualification of membership.
2. Those who are removed after discussion the Council, submitted by members of the General Assembly resolution.
Members who state the reasons in writing to the Council with the statement of withdrawal.
Chapter III Organization and Power
The General Assembly shall be regarded the highest authority.
The power of the General Assembly can be as follows:
1. To establish and modify the articles of association.
2. To elect and remove the directors and supervisors.
3. To resolved the membership fee, the amount and method of the annual fee, operating expenses and membership donations.
4. To resolve the annual work plan, report and budget and final accounts.
5. To resolve members with the removal action.
6. To resolve the disposal of the property.
7. To resolve the dissolution of the Association.
8. To resolve other important matters relating to the rights and obligations of membership.
The above-mentioned other important matters shall be determined by the board of directors.
The board of the directors will be set 19 people, 5 supervisors, election of the representatives shall be made by the members, respectively establish the Board of the directors and the Board of the Supervisors. When the election for the mentioned directors and supervisors, 5 of back-up directors and 1 alternate supervisor shall be elected. When there were vacancy on directors or supervisors, the replacement shall be made in sequence.
The Board of directors shall propose the director candidates and supervisors for the next session as the reference lists.
The power of the Board of the directors are as follows :
1. To assess the qualification of the member.
2. To elect and remove the executive directors, vice chairman, president .
3. To resolve the resignation of directors, executive vice president and president.
4. To recruit or to lay off the work staff.
5. To prepare annual work plans, reports and budgets and final accounts .
6. And all the other related matters to be performed .
Executive director of the Council set 5 people, elected by the directors, the executive director elected by the directors on 1 as chairman , 1 as vice chairman.
Chairman shall supervise the overall management of internal and external matters, to represent the Council, and serve as member of the General Assembly.
Due to any reason, when President cannot perform his/her duties, vice president agents; when vice president cannot perform their duties , one agency 's executive director shall designate, not specified or not specified, the executive director of the agency 's can propose each one as candidate.
Chairman, vice chairman, while being vacant, the election shall be organized to compensate within one month.
The power of the Supervisory Committee are as follows :
1. To monitor the implementation of the Council.
2. To audit the annual accounts .
3. To elect and remove the directors and executive directors.
4. To resign and resolve the executive supervisor and supervisors.
5. The other matters to be monitored .
Board of Supervisors shall set one man as the executive supervisor, elected by the supervisors, to monitor the daily management and served as chairman.
Executive Supervisors cannot perform their duties due to any reason, one supervisor agent should be designated, not specified or not specified, the supervisors elect one agent.
When Supervisory Board Chairman (Executive Supervisor ) are in vacancy, the election shall be organized within one month.
Directors and supervisors are all position without pay for a session of three years, and can be re-elected. The session starts since supervisors held this year for the first time from the date of the Board. The Re-election of the chairman is once only .
The directors, supervisors shall be removed with the following circumstances:
1. Those who lose membership .
2. To resign for any reason and approved by the resolution of the Board of Supervisors .
3. Those who were deposed or withdrawal.
4. Those who were punished to be suspended more than half of the term duration.
Ordered by the President, the Secretary-General will set one to handle the affairs of the Council, and several other staff members shall be hired and nominated by the president through the appointment by the Council, and reported to authorities.
Responsibilities of the work staff shall be stratified by the Council separately.
The staff in the preceding paragraph shall not be performed by the staff elected .
The Council may establish various committees, groups or other organizations for internal operations, the organizational rules shall be implemented after resolved by the Board of Directors, same as any modification are to be made.
The Council shall recruit one honorary chairman, several honorary directors and consultants, whose term of duration of employment shall be the same with the directors and supervisors.
Chapter IV Meeting
The General Assembly can be divided into two kinds, regular meetings and ad hoc meetings convened by the chairman, in addition to temporary emergency meeting, the writing notice with 15 days ahead shall be notified in writing when summoned.
Regular meetings held once a year, an interim meeting in Council considers necessary to request more than once, or request by more than 1/5 members, or by the request of Board of supervisors.
After legal registration, temporary meeting shall be summoned by request from more than 1/5 of members.
Member ( member representatives ) cannot attend the general meeting in person, shall write to assign another member ( member representative ) as agents, each member ( member representative ) can only represent one person.
The resolution of the General Assembly must have more than half of the members present and the majority of attendees agreed. But the resolution in the following matters can be executed in the consent of more than two-thirds of the number attended.
1. To set and change the Articles of Association .
2. To remove a certain Members.
3. To recall Directors and supervisors.
4. The disposition of the property .
5. The Council 's dissolution.
6 .Other major issues related to the rights and obligations of the members .
After legal registration, the modification to the Articles can be done in consent of attendance over three-quarters or more than two thirds of all the members agreed in writing.
The dissolution of the Association, at any time when more than two thirds of all its members agreed dissolution .
The Council held once every six months, the Board of Supervisors held once every six months, when necessary, convene joint meetings or extraordinary meetings.
In addition to ad hoc meetings, written notice shall be seven days prior to the resolution of the meeting, each to directors and supervisors to attend the majority of the attendance of large number of lines of consent .
The directors should attend board meetings, supervisors should attend the board meeting, the Board of Supervisors shall not delegate to attend: directors, supervisors who have two consecutive unexcused absences to the Board of Supervisors will be deemed to resign.
Chapter V Funding and Accounting
The sources of the funding are as follows:
1. The admission fee :
1.1 Individual member of NT$ 5,000
1.2 Observe members of NT $ 1,000
1.3 Group Members will be represented in proportion to their willingness to push two levels : A Class NT $ 30,000 ; B Class NT $ 20,000 .
2. The annual fee :
2.1 Observed members NT$ 2,000
2.2 Individual members NT $ 10,000
2.3 Group membership dues : A Class NT $ 50,000 and B Class NT $ 20,000.
3. The operating expenses .
4. Membership contributions and donation.
5. The commission income .
6. The Funds and interests.
7. Other income.
The fiscal year shall follow the calendar year, as of January 1 until December 31 of each year.
Two months before the fiscal year, the board of directors shall plan for the annual work plan, budget estimates, welfare of employees, approved and resolved by members of the General Assembly ( Assembly members who for some reason fails to convene as scheduled , the first by mentioning the joint meeting of directors and supervisors ) so as to report to the competent authority for approval at the beginning of the fiscal year.
And within two months after the end of the fiscal year, annual report, the balance of payments accounts, cash statement, balance sheet, inventory of property and funds and balance sheet, shall be fabricated by the Council and for the Board of Supervisors to audit. And the audit submissions shall be made with return to the Council, and the General Assembly passed mention at the end of March before the competent authority for approval ( General Assembly failed to convene as scheduled , report must be made to the competent authority firstly. )
Upon the dissolution of the Council, the remaining property will be designated by local governments or authorities concerned.
Chapter VI Supplementary Provisions
The Articles of matters not provided here shall be handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
The Articles of Association shall be reviewed and approved by the General Assembly to report to the competent authority for approval, same when modification are required.
The Organizational Charter was established and approved by the very 1st General Assembly on December 8, 2010.
Reported to the Ministry of the Interior on February 10, 2011 in the Taiwan Society grant letter word No. 1000029130 for future reference.
Note: This section states the Articles by members of the General Assembly , date, session times and the Ministry of Interior for approval and the documentation number .